By placing an order on this website, you are agreeing to the following terms and conditions:
ORDERS AND CANCELLATIONS
All orders and subscription requests received are subject to acceptance by SkinDeep, and any of its personnel, reserve the right, at our absolute discretion, to reject any order without giving reasons. In the event of rejection, we will refund or cancel any payments received in full, via the payment method used to place the order.
You cannot cancel your prepaid subscription after the second box, if you cancel beforehand you can receive up to 75% of your money back.
If you chose to cancel your service, you must contact our SkinDeep Team on 01 841 1678. We have a 3-month minimum on our subscription and you cannot cancel until you’ve reached your fourth month.
If you cancel your subscription after receiving your first box you will be subject to administration fees equalling to 1- or 2-months payments.
- Subscription prices – The price for each order within a subscription is the price at the time that a subscription is set up. We reserve the right, at our absolute discretion, to raise our prices at any time for reasons including, but not limited to, price increases from our suppliers and partners. If we raise our prices, we will notify our subscribers and provide the option to cancel your subscription free of charge.
- We accept Visa and MasterCard credit and debit cards. In order to offer the best security, all our payments are processed securely by Stripe.
- For all ongoing subscriptions, your credit or debit card will be billed at checkout for your first delivery only. For ongoing deliveries, you will be billed on a recurring basis within the first week of every month. The amount your card will be billed is the fixed amount for the monthly subscription service. You will be billed a total of 10 times for the monthly plan, your first payment & deposit and then 9 times monthly after this.
- If you create an account and enter your payment details, your card will be stored securely by Stripe so that you can check out on future visits without re-entering your card details.
- We never store or have access to your credit or debit card details.
- All prices include delivery charges unless otherwise stated. All prices include VAT unless otherwise stated
- We deliver our boxes with DHL.
- DHL offer our clients express delivery of 1-2 days prior to pick up from our salon (for ROI). They offer a tracking service; you will receive an email from them containing your tracking number.
- In the event of a delay or error by DHL, you must contact them directly once a package leaves our premise it’s in DHL’s hands, we are not permitted to contact them on your behalf.
- We cannot guarantee that delivery instructions will be followed.
- Timed deliveries are not available.
- Although our team will always try our best to ensure punctual delivery for our customers, Skin Deep / Monica Tolan’s cannot be held responsible if a delivery arrives late due to any circumstances impacting the availability of the postal service that we use or anything else outside of Skin Deep’s control.
- We reserve the right, at our absolute discretion, to use a different delivery method without prior notification.
- If you change address, you must update your address details on the “My Account” section of the website to ensure that no deliveries are sent out to the wrong address. Please ensure this is done by 8am two days before your next order is due to arrive. We are unable to provide refunds for any deliveries sent to the wrong location where we have not received advance notice in accordance with this paragraph. Please note that at peak periods we begin processing orders earlier than usual, to account for the large volume of deliveries. This means that we may need up to 5 days notice for any changes to be made.
We value our customers and our ability to deliver, so where we can’t, we won’t risk disappointing you.
OUR PROMISE, RETURNS AND REFUNDS
- We aim to delight our customers by delivering boxes, in great condition, on time.
While our box contents are packed carefully to ensure they arrive as perfect and beautiful as when they left us, on a small number of occasions (and for reasons beyond our control) they may get damaged in transit. Should this occur to a level that you deem unacceptable, please contact us so that we can arrange a free replacement at our next available delivery date, or a refund. Please note that you will need to email us a photo of the damaged contents in question within 72 hours of receipt of the box in order to be eligible for a refund. If we offer you a refund, we will refund you the full amount within 3 days. Please note that banks might take an additional 5-7 days to refund the amount to your card.
- Non Delivery – While we do everything we can to make sure our boxes are delivered, sometimes mistakes do happen and deliveries don’t turn up. If we fail to deliver your order (i.e. if your box has not arrived within 3 days of their intended delivery date) please contact us on 841 1678. If we offer you a refund, we will refund you the full amount within 3 days. Please note that banks might take an additional 5-7 days to refund the amount on your card.
- Returns – Please understand that due to the bespoke nature of the service, we are unable to accept returns (or swaps). We offer customers refunds or replacement products if the products are not delivered to an acceptable quality, as detailed above.
OFFERS AND PROMOTION CODES
- At our discretion, from time to time, we may offer products at discounted prices. These offers are valid from the time that we introduce them to the end date of the offer, and they cannot be used for purchases before the offer introduction date or after the offer end date.
- In the event that a customer has made a purchase and the price of the purchased product subsequently falls or is discounted owing to a special offer, the price of the product at the time of purchase shall prevail. We are unable to offer special offer discounts for purchases that have already been made.
- As our special offers are contingent on availability, we may change the terms of special offers and promotional codes, or withdraw them altogether, at any time, and without prior notice.
- We also reserve the right, at our absolute discretion, to offer different personalised special offers and promotions and it will therefore only be possible for the customer in receipt of the special offer to redeem the discount.
- Unless explicitly otherwise stated, free or discounted introductory offers are only available to new users of the Skin Deep service and are only available once to any one household.
- Discounts and credits cannot be used in conjunction with any other offers.
- Unless otherwise stated, we only allow one promotion code to be used per order.
- Except where otherwise stated, discounts and credits are available only once to any one person.
All our usual terms and conditions apply to Gift Cards. The following terms and conditions will also apply to the purchase and redemption of Gift Cards on the Skin Deep website:
- Gift Cards ordered through our website will be delivered either by electronic means to the email address you specify or by physical means by way of a physical Gift Card being delivered to your chosen recipient on the date of your choosing.
- Site offers and promotions (including credit) do not apply when purchasing Gift Cards.
- Our Gift Cards must be redeemed on our Website, as full or part payment for products from our Website.
- If there is any Gift Card balance outstanding upon redemption, such balance will remain as a credit balance in the Gift Card recipient’s Skin Deep account.
- All Gift Cards are dated and expire 12 months from the date of issue.
- Gift Cards cannot be exchanged for cash.
- Gift Cards may only be redeemed against products purchased in the same currency as the Gift Card.
- Where products purchased online with a Gift Card are returned, any monies owing will be refunded by way of the relevant amount of credit added to the Gift Card recipient’s account.
- If you wish to use a Monica Tolan voucher to purchase you will have to call the clinic and complete the payment over the phone on 01 841 1678.
- Skin Deep is not responsible if a Gift Card is lost, stolen, destroyed or used without permission and no replacement will be provided in these circumstances.
- No refunds will be processed in respect of the purchase of Gift Cards.
CIRCUMSTANCES BEYOND OUR CONTROL
- Adverse weather conditions
During adverse weather conditions (including but not limited to heavy snow, ice, flooding or high winds), our delivery partners may not be able to deliver orders on time. This is outside of our control and we cannot accept responsibility for the late delivery of the order. Therefore, in the event of adverse weather conditions, we aren’t able to refund or offer re-delivery of affected orders.
Skin Deep shall not be liable for delay in performing or for failure to perform its obligations if the delay or failure results from any of the following: (i) Acts of God, (ii) outbreak of hostilities, riot, civil disturbance, acts of terrorism, (iii) the act of any government or authority (including refusal or revocation of any licence or consent), (iv) fire, explosion, flood, fog or adverse weather, (v) power failure, failure of telecommunications lines, failure or breakdown of plant, machinery or vehicles, (vi) default of suppliers, sub-contractors or delivery partners, (vii) theft, malicious damage, strike, lock-out or industrial action of any kind, and (viii) any cause or circumstance whatsoever beyond Skin Deep’s reasonable control.
CUSTOMER AND RECIPIENT PERSONAL INFORMATION
- To ensure that we can communicate effectively with both customers and recipients, it is very important that you provide accurate personal information.
- During the checkout process, we ask for the following personal information:
Customer’s email address We use this information to provide a better customer experience by sending order confirmations, substitution information, dispatch confirmations and delivery confirmations. We will also use the customer’s email for marketing communications from time to time. Please ensure that email addresses are accurate.
Customer’s full name and address We use this information for credit and debit card validation.
Customer’s telephone number We use this information to contact customers in the event of problems with the order such as payment failures or delivery issues.
Recipient’s full name and address We require this information in order to deliver the boxes you have ordered. It is vital that the recipient’s address is accurate. We will also use the recipient’s name and address for marketing communications from time to time.
- We reserve the right to supplement and amend the Terms and Conditions on which you are permitted access to the Skin Deep site and/or the Skin Deep service from time to time. We will post any changes on the Skin Deep site and it is your responsibility as a customer to review the Terms and Conditions on each occasion you access the Skin Deep website or Skin Deep service. Changes will be effective five (5) hours after the posting of any such change and all subsequent dealings between you and us shall be on the new Terms and Conditions.
- Additionally, we reserve the right to suspend, restrict or terminate access to the Skin Deep site or Skin Deep service for any reason at any time.
- These Terms and Conditions shall be deemed to include all other notices, policies, disclaimers and other terms contained in the Skin Deep site, provided that in the event of a conflict between any such other notices, policies, disclaimers and other terms, these Terms and Conditions shall prevail. If any of these Terms and Conditions is held to be invalid or unenforceable, the remaining provisions shall remain in full force and effect.
- A person who is not a party to the agreement between you and us has no rights under the Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act 1999 to enforce any of the Terms and Conditions but this does not affect any right or remedy which exists apart from that Act.
- In respect of fraudulent misrepresentation, this agreement (including any documents and instruments referred to herein) supersedes all prior representations, arrangements, understandings, and agreements between you and us (whether written or oral) and sets forth the entire agreement and understanding between you and us relating to the subject matter hereof.
- Your purchase will be deemed to have occurred in the Republic of Ireland if the delivery was to an address in the Republic of Ireland. In the event of a delivery to an address in the Republic of Ireland, these Terms and Conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with Irish Law and the parties agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Irish courts.
Thank you for your order, and we hope your Skin Deep experience will be a pleasurable one.